Accueil

hit counter
Tuesday 23 November 2010

Is it all?

Again, This feeling hits me again...
Once more, have the feeling that we're going to separate

yea, I'm thinker
I know that - Life's Going on
Life is continue stage by stage,
After this stage, you'll not know what's waiting you next

I might experienced in facing "separation"
HWR, I'll never get used to it

All I/We can do now, is just create more memories before we pursue our dreams
we cant change the past, but at least we can make a great in FUTURE

Looking forward toward our TRIPS...
Let's make it wonderful,
and NOT last trip...
XD

4 Comment:

のping の said...

keep it up for create ur memory o~
dun leave blank~hehe^^

♥♥fyeon wardrobe♥♥ said...

wuwu~i gonna miss u gao gao

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaa! NOT last trip...xD
love u and stay cool~

Joey Wong said...

ping, i wanna create my memory with u also neh....
fyeon, dear....u can always come kl find me...i will go back to kampar if any holidays..kaka

hoder, haha....NOT last trip for good~

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com