Accueil

hit counter
Tuesday 7 September 2010

Dream?

An Ambitious dream
for me, is about to have a peaceful life...
which can free from rumors, annoyance and etc



Why people has to change herself/himself in order to cope with other's dream?
is that really necessary??
Yea, I would support if it's a positive doing...
otherwise, just WAKE UP!!




I would say
Just BE YOU!!



okie, I know I'm little out of topic,
The God let me know You,You and You
mean there's link called fate between US
This is a wonderful dream for me...
AND I dont wish to wake up from that!!



Is that really because of some NOT-SO-MATTER's Matter
we going to break it?
I genuinely DONT hope so....



WHATEVER
Just as you like..

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

dont break it plz :)))))

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com