Accueil

hit counter
Wednesday 1 September 2010

I guess My purse is getting thinner

An ordinary day w/o class (30th August)
Hod and Me went Oldtown KFC,Guess what...
Spicy Chicken only available after 17mins...
BOOM!!!!

But I want KFC badly..
so we went
T.E.S.C.O
after a feast
"Gai Gai" like auntie lo...
and....

E.L.I.A.N.T.O
made my purse thinnerI bought 1 cheek color (Peach-Cute) and black eyeshadow(Big eyes..GG)
Also, I bought a Z.A.Pure Shine Lips Color (Bare Pink) in Watson
Super worth RM 23.70 with Buy 1 Free 1 Promo




B'cuz it's Merdeka Eve..
V cant waste the night...
Yupz..
Ipoh again (For Movie)




Grown Ups(Thumbs Up)



I nearly laughed my pant off!!!!
It's super duper Funny!
Although it's full of laughter..
it's still a meaningful Movie.
How meaningful is that...
Discover yourselves....=P

A great day end up with a supper in Oldtown,Gunung Rapat
and a 'Drift' drive back to kampar...

Celebrated our Merdeka Eve..
and S.T.O.P Racism!!!!


2 Comment:

のping の said...

wuwu~i no go along wif u all~
but~is me be pig at tat time~hehe
look lk u all quite enjoy tat day~nice~
wawa~u reli buy a lot~ i wan go to ur hse take a look~hehe~
yaya~quite agree~ STOP RACISM!!!

Joey Wong said...

hahaa...nth much also la..
i know u wanna come my house just because u miss me..hehe

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com