Accueil

hit counter
Tuesday 1 December 2009

My foot is flat now...

Kaka...
This is the craziest haji of mine,
crazy is in the sense of 'hey,I'd never do this before'

Last fri was Haji holiday,well, after my 'pop quiz' of marketing on wed,
thurs 10.30am someth, we depart from kampar,and our destination is Sg Long,
Folks in the my Red sport car are my dear housemate-Fyeon, Cutie Cindy, and Pretty Chia Ying

said to depart on 10am,but usually, girls wont be punctual,but still satisfied,we just delayed half and hour,

"Actual always doesnt goes according to PLAN"
this sentence is always useful,
what i'd planned, when v reach sg long,1st thing to do,Kajang Satay~
maybe a tour trip in sg long,then NIGHT ACTIVITIES~

But then, it turned into-
Picked up lala,and eevonn, 6 in the car,--> Midvalley
and we went to Taiwan Restaurant in The garden,
walk walk walk,until 5pm,go back to sg long again~
cause v hav a dinner appointment on 8pm with ling and kang,
but there are so many so us,v need to prepare for night activities also,
so yea, v spoiled the dinner appointment~

SORRY to LING and KANG~didnt mean to FFK both of u,
then we went to The Curve-Library to check for the table,and,..IT's FULL
cause,we'd spoiled the dinner, I thought v can go for a drinks,
and ling them had reached 1utama,
and Once again

SORRY BOSSes~~~
after all the ffk-activities, we went for our 'dinner' on 10pm
then, we go MOS-Euphoria to meet up catherine and welson,
and Wins li

we were earlier,hehe..so each of us got a free drinks,
and I'm totally thirsty, I cleared the drink w/in 3mins,
then wait wait wait again.for wins li, cause me and lala need drinks-desperately
We share the alcohol drinks with wins li and her frens
RM50-oh..sakit-nya~

Drink Drink Drink-(me and la) and
Dance Dance Dance all night,
hee..I know that I'd accidently abandoned fyeon and frens for that night
once again....SORRY to lengluis~because I really didnt meet them for a long period,cant help myself to interact with them
hope this apologize wont be too late.

After released all the crazy-ness of mine, Asia Cafe (oh...this seem abit familiar~last yr bibi's bday)
chit chat until syok-I couldnt drive anymore,lala is our pretty ah mat
thanks oh lala~muacks~

ps; too bad Bibi cant join us......T^T-crying

Second day,hehe..it's time to go home,my homesweethome, puchong, but v need to go for kajang satay 1st,
the sauce still nice,but the satay became smaller and not so soft, and lucky that this time ruby can take lunch with us,....
Then....our next station is Puchong then Sunway....
J.Co-almond donut just the best~
Ole-Ole Bali,Lala u'd made my lips sexy
and 1st time ever walk until all the shop closed,
and me still. walked out with empty hands...^^

To Be Continued...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com