Accueil

hit counter
Friday 4 December 2009

OH....i Love Win7

Just to try my luck by installing window 7,
because I cant stand my stupid laggy comp anymore,
from what I heard from hao didi, he said:'win 7 will use lesser RAM'
then i think, Why dont I give it a try?

and tonight, suddenly think of upgrade to win7,
burn the iso file, (1stly dunno hav to burn as image, so i wasted 1 valuable DVD)
then boot the comp, install win7,activate it,
then Start installing my stuffs,

it was fast than I thought,
hey, when i'm using vista, it would be so fast to open the window explorer,
and Like it design also,
You can place ur taskbar on the 4 corner of the screen,
nice...
Just need to get used to that my taskbar no longer on the bottom of my screen
^^

2 hours after installed win7, so far ok~
SAFE,

and 1 more extra happy things,

I was facing a data redundancy prob - serious- on most of my precious photos,
and now.. accidentally,I found that, that wont be a problem for win7 anymore
Bliss~
At least now I got the chance to backup all my impt photos~

Ya hoo~
This is what I'm trying to share..
MY PROBLEMS SOLVED!!
but...I happy until cant sleep jor,..
and now is 3.30 am oh...
what should I do then?

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com