Accueil

hit counter
Wednesday 18 November 2009

For you...


Last weekend I went back to my hometown,where have lots of Delicious Food and it's cheap,
erm...that's not my subject today...

My dear pretty cousin celebrated her 17th bday on sunday, but she's having SPM soon,
wish her all the best, and good luck,
your present,,will be delivered to you (if i still rmb..kaka)

And also, to celebrate my dear grandmom bday, having a reunion dinner in restaurant,good health 4ver,jie po~~

and and my lengzai cousin bro is goin to Australia during December, will miss him,
still rmb his cute face when he still a naughty kid,(got the video of ducking)haha, now he's even taller than me(if not then cham lo),dont 4get bring me some souvenir when u come back,,haha

~前程锦绣~





1 Comment:

ζ Jessie ζ said...

lols~
i reli hv present ar? XD
yeah~
SUPREME happiness~ kaka`

i will wait for it ^^
hehe~

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com