Accueil

hit counter
Wednesday 11 November 2009

Crazy Night

Will not forget yesterday night,because a crazy idea dragged me out of my bed....
Yesterday night, after finish french class, I used to take dinner, then go home on9 fb awhile....then go to bed b4 2am....My healthy life....

Then someone, came back and said..let's go Ipoh~~
Me: Seriously? this time go Ipoh for what (11.3opm)?
Someone: just go and have fun...(with her 2 frens tgt), fast fast go to bath and get ready.

Then I was stunned, I didnt do as she said, just continue what I'm doing (commenting on w.siang's cute pose in fb)

after few mins,
Someone: eh...you thought me joking ah...faster get ready!(and they're make up-ing)

what should I do, ok..just go enjoy life lo...

Then 12.30am, we're on the way to Ipoh...
all the midterms, asgm...need to hide in the corner, although we have a coming midterm on fri...
but,Who Cares?

Reached Ipoh on 1.30am, actually, our main motive to travel all the way, for 1 purpose,
Clubbing.....
haha....But!
Here comes the funny things, we reached the oldtown kopitiam behind jusco, most of the interesting shop switched off the lights already,
and even oldtown kopitiam also closing,

We were meeting cindy's fren at oldtown there,
he said: during weekdays, those shops are close on 1am

WTF!!!!

haha....the only place we can go is another oldtown at gunung rapat, or MAMAK,
and with our 'unique' dresscode, Mamak cant be a suitable place to spend our time.

What to do?
he said again: want go for nightview in apartment?you can buy drinks and foods then enjoy...

Seem like we dont have a better choice, then go Jelapang-Meru Valley
Such a nice place, all the houses w/o fence, and the europe-designed houses just nice,
The only feel in my head, Here isnt Malaysia....

We just spent our whole night chit chat-ing,quite nice, learnt more life theories,
the most impressive
if not now, then When?
if not here,then Where?

just keep on blah-blah-blah until the morning,
then just go straight for DIMSUM!!!
Yeah!!! the only early breakfast for us now!!
and it's nice 眀阁
Cheap and nice....Me even take away 2 egg tart and 1 fried sesame(zhi ma zhou)

With my sleepy mind, reached kampar safely on 9am something...
but....I need go to school w/in 15mins now....and I still wearing my sleeping pajamas,
haha...
need to get ready now...
photo will be updated soon~~
as soon as I can....

Enjoy your day~~
Bonjour~
J'taime~

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com