Accueil

hit counter
Friday 17 July 2009

Is just sensitive or not?

You said you just not in the mood,
but what i thought is,
you're just sensitive with me

maybe I'd said or did something that's make u feel bad,
but please tell me if there is anything happen,
i'm not the worm in ur intestines,
dont just suddenly ignore me like you thought i dont know,

i'm person,who have feeling also,
if you dont like me,just say it,
we're under the same roof,
and not to blame on you, now my mood became very bad also,
i cant even concentrate on my study,and i'm having 2 midterms tmr,
cause i'm keep thinking of what I did, that will make u act that way

but anyway,no matter that are you reading my blog or not,
hope this thing wont go for long

2 Comment:

ζ Jessie ζ said...

misunderstanding?

It's ok...
juz leave it ba
b'coz the more important thing is juz lay in front of u

Everything will be fine tmr...
dun think too much =)

concentrate yea~

+u+u

Joey Wong said...

ph,
see..i'm replying ur comment,that's mean i'm not that concentrate..
but at least my mood is better now..

haa...blog-theraphy,this thing work!
at least after i blogged it, wont think bout it so often liao

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com