Accueil

hit counter
Thursday 16 July 2009

Goin to die...

Always being a last minute person...
kinda sick of it....
but this kind of suck attitude why just cant leave me alone..

aihz...this saturdays, got 2 midterms is chasing me on saturday,
which is audit practice dear dear,and business finance honey,

what is lucky that is, I only have 1 class each day from wed to sat...
isn't that good?

end of wk7,start from wk8,
1 asgm, 2 midterms, again...
taxation honey is on mon,performance management hubby is on fri,

end of wk8,comes to wk9,
haha...this week is quite exciting,
4 asgms to be submitted..

Wu hoo..
isn't this all looks so damn GREAT?

haha....that's why,
cant update my blog so OFTEN,
actually i got lot of things to share with u guys,

and TODAY,
My dear BIBI-7829 said...

[x]7829[x] - In need of inspiration to bull shit. \('A')/ !!
says (5:45 PM):*your blog rotting liao lohhhhh
*update updateee

This is all because of you oh...RUBY TAN...
Thanks MAN!!

2 Comment:

ViuZ said...

add oil la~~
in my mind u can be anything
XD

Joey Wong said...

viuz,
thanks for your encouragement oh..
that's what i need right now...
support from all my dearest...

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com