Accueil

hit counter
Monday 17 January 2011

Ribena

Wow.
I was the Spokeperson for Ribena-Strawberry for the last 2 days,
What I found out in these days are,

Parent, You must teach your kids even though you're super busy,
RMB that your kids only spend few hours in school with teacher,
so the responsibilities are lay on the parents.
First thing we judge on your kids is based on their manner
From the manner they have it will reveal their parent.

Dont just give a birth to a child without tutor them.
Think twice,twice twice and twice before you trying to bear another life on your shoulder~




N', I cant believe that I am so weak!
I am SICK for the first day I worked
"Caught cold" from the cold environment
and now it's torturing me!! 

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com