Accueil

hit counter
Friday 28 January 2011

Embarrassment

I know I should not wait in hope
I know I should not,
Cause what alway brings after that is just disappointment.
 
I thought I'm ready to continue my life like this,
but I just hope that miracle will happen.

At last, It did not happen.
Well, I expect of this result,
but why still I feel sad?

This is the consequences after what I'd done.
I know I'm not qualified to shed a tear,
just the pain is indescribable

Anywayz, Happy moment, Sad moment, Sweet Moment, Hardship moment is needed.
I hope I will get through the hardship fast.

But what's I should happy for now is..
from the last hole (usually) of my belt to second hole of my belt.
Which mean. my waist is getting smaller now...
and I gotta keep it on...

2 Comment:

Erin Ang said...

wow! congratz my dear u slim d? u said ur waist getting smaller..hehe...
but....izit u mean ur appeal was not success?? oh my...dear...pls be strong k?!! love u!!! always support u de!!! =)

Angie said...

yaya... cheer up cheer up. at least your waist is getting smaller and you look slim now! =) support you till the end.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com