Accueil

hit counter
Tuesday 11 May 2010

No.22 篇ஐLast Fight!!

Always dont have motivation to study the last sub in the exam....
because
My heart had flew away...

Flew
to Internet world (always I'm always 'IN' it)
Flew
to Heart to play
Flew
BACK to KL!!

OMG,I'm really have miss KL alot alot alot and alot nia...


Miss
the Breath I breathe
Miss
the Hug I always hug~
Miss
the Food - Home cooked dish and Kampar food is really Damn NO choice!!
Miss
the Peoples I'm always hanging around....U know who u are~ XD
Miss
the BED and Miss my Family and my Home!!!!!! (but if i dont have to be tha maid when i get back i will be happier...=.=)
BUT god damn it!!
Still hav the most boring sub to go E-commerce!!

Why cant my brain can record those things Electronically???
Then i'll not have to memorize it!!!
Time's up..

back to my black n white world!!
But hello to My
colourful world...We'll meet soon ya~~

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com