Accueil

hit counter
Saturday 24 April 2010

No.20篇ஐAnother day~

Final is around the corner, but still we're going up to Ipoh,
WHY?
Yeah, we're goin to STUDY in a colder condition,
plus, the Whole KAMPAR is having a BLACKOUT situation around dinner time,
what to do....just get our asses out from this horrible place....
At first, we thought, it might only blackout in Westlake,
therefore,
we went to our cutie - Ah Ping's house,
who know..it's da same..

OK then, no other choices,
GOING to IPOH (which is most of the UTAR students goin to do)
and another fellow, Miss Nc's house surprisingly got power supply wo...
How come??
but for some kind of reason, we still goin to Ipoh.
then we search for a STUDY place through the net
We found a nice blog
TOS-Tast of South


Good Time for Cheers
TOS
Taste of South



`Da Mushroom Chicken Chop Rice with Hotdogs`


`Da BlackPepper Chicken Chop Rice with Hams`



`Da YingYong Chicken Curry Rice` - 2 different taste of Curry


`Da Monster Chicken Curry Rice`

Overall comment: The rice is super duper HARD,but the meat still not bad...
just need some improvement on the person who cook the rice..><
after my Fast dinner, I must get a mouse ard..If not...i CANT POOL~!
While my pretties are enjoying the Wi-Fi service in the Rest.
I'm goin to get myself a new mouse,
I would like to get a wireless 1, but....TOO EXP=Rm100 ler..
OH shit, the 1 I bought in KL even cheaper leh...only RM 89
the same brand and same model....

So, No choice, I just got a laser mouse from logitech which also cost me RM59
While some1 keep on telling me that Actually this is only RM39 on the net..



`It's actually more alike my previous spoil mouse,but this time i get a black 1`

When it's almost 2am, the Rest. is closing...
It chasing us to go another place,
AGAIN,Mcd, and we went to Medan Gopeng's
crowded, but not as noisy as the 1 beside jusco,
and I met my dear classmates there,
is quite a little reunion for UTAR students...

so, Start STUDY!!!
we stayed up till 5am someth,
after took Mcd Breakfast, we decide to head home, cause I saw granny is 'jogging'
It's time to sleep~
hoho...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com