Accueil

hit counter
Tuesday 19 January 2010

No.1篇ஐHoliday-First Part

Wow.....
what happen during my holidays?
haha....ans= busy busy busy...but dunno what I'm busy for...
and i should feel sorry for abandoned my blog for nearly a month...
now...i'm gonna 'report' what I had been done in the past few weeks..
First Part- Singapore Trip

Ya....after 2 years....I stepped on this land again...and this time....i think i discovered more compared with the previous visits...
Same house we stay, Thanks Aunt Annie, You and ur family is too kind to us...
thanks for the passion of bringing us around, thanks for the delicious food and thanks for everything....




This time....every1 buy non-stop, even my aunt also....she doesnt plan to spend so many on her stuff actually,but....haha....after she start to buy,she couldnt stop also...
My didi, also didnt complain much, although he is shopping with 3 females....
this is a rare situation,
The conclusion of this trip- We were much enjoy with the shopping
and the food.......

Photo time







0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com