Accueil

hit counter
Friday 29 January 2010

No.4篇ஐA cert after 7 weeks..

French language,

I never know that I'll take this language.......
cause last time when LaLa took this language, I was laughing...why french? wanna prepare for french kiss izzit??

hehe...
so the morale of this story is...never say someth that u'll regret...
but i'm not that regret also....I wanna experience 'french............style............of living' some day...is just my small small wish that I can travel to Europe, and I believe I can,
so that's why i need a little foundation before I start my journey..

and Mon sieur is nice to us...although sometimes he speaks fast,
he's good....he'd stayed in Japan for 5 years...
yea....a french guy..knew Japanese and now he's in M'sia...
but i wonder how he survive in Kampar with the super damn hot weather, cause French and Japan's weather is DIFFERENT from the weather in KAMPAR

well...i think i'm kinda out of topic,
Here is my cert, but it's only a attendance cert, cause v didnt need to sit for exam

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com