Accueil

hit counter
Sunday 2 August 2009

Spagetti Time!!

Yesterday I'd made myself a spagetti meal, healthy meal...
hehe

the ingredients are:

Onion
Spagetti
Tomato
Potato
Lemon
Prego Sauce
Fish ball
Tomato sauce

First at all, I fried the onion and and potato together,
then I put the prego sauce and add the tomato....
after that i squeeze the lemon juice and put some tomato sauce inside (cause i want something different)
then stir all together, then put my spagetti tgt...

hehe....
Done,
my fren tried it,she said "IT's Sour!!"
hoho..
yea...it's damn sour, thanks for the lemon!
but for me...it's still nice..
but I dont hav the pic...
hehe...
next time i wanna try something else...mayb with wasabi?
haha

2 Comment:

I'm wins said...

yor....i want to eat....i want to eat.....

Joey Wong said...

haha...are you sure?
then i wanna poison u

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com